After covering the basic socket concept, lets us start the advance socket programming. Here I am categorizing them in the mentioned point's below. But before that we need to understand why we need the I/O on the socket.
3 . Socket Options
5 . Out-of-Band Data
7 . Network Security Programming
8 . Passing Credentials and File Descriptors
9 . A Practical Network Project
- Pocket Guide to TCP/IP Socket Programming in C (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking)
- TCP/IP Sockets in C, Second Edition: Practical Guide for Programmers
- TCP/IP Sockets in C Bundle: TCP/IP Sockets in C, Second Edition: Practical Guide for Programmers (Morgan Kaufmann Practical Guides)
- C++ Network Programming, Volume I: Mastering Complexity with ACE and Patterns
- C++ Network Programming, Volume 2: Systematic Reuse with ACE and Frameworks
- Effective TCP/IP Programming: 44 Tips to Improve Your Network Programs
In reference books, 3rd and 7th books are same...
thanks for the info.ReplyDelete
7th book reference has been deleted. I will add some more new books after closely going through that.
Thanks Saurabh for putting all these concepts in one place.ReplyDelete
Thanks for reading.
it was really a good read, thank you. lately, I've reversed client - server communication but in online game, would you mind to come and leave your comment? here is a link:
Marvelous and fascinating article. Incredible things you've generally imparted to us. Much obliged. Simply keep making this kind out of the post.ReplyDelete
C plus plus Courses in Chennai
Such a wonderful article and I feel that it is best to write more on this topic. Thank you so much because i learn a lot of ideas about it. Keep posting...ReplyDelete
Digital Marketing Course In Kolkata